The Peninsula Trust worked on behalf of the NDP Cluster Group to gather further information and ideas from the community, with the specific aim of targeting those under the age of 40.
The views and ideas of this age group were identified as being key to the Peninsula over the next 20 years in relation to housing needs, business aspirations etc.
Consultation events did not always attract a high enough proportion of this age group. The Peninsula Trust has successfully provided this key information.
Peninsula Trust’s consultation events;
- May 5th Black Prince, Millbrook
- May 27th DIY Youth Housing Group presentation, Millbrook
- June 14th Cream Tea, Kingsand Community Hall
- June 14th Free gig, Kingsand Community Hall
- June 21st Cream Tea, Millbrook
Public consultation events;
- October 13th 2.30pm, Kingsand Community Hall
- October 15th 2.30pm Freathy Village Hall
- October 15th 7.00pm Freathy Village Hall
- October 16th 2.30pm Wilcove Village Hall
- October 16th 7.30pm Wilcove Village Hall
- October 20th 7.00pm Crafthole Memorial Hall
- October 23rd 2.30pm St John Village Hall
- October 23rd 7.00pm St John Village Hall
- October 27th 2.30pm Antony Village Hall
- October 27th 7.00pm Antony Village Hall
- October 28th 2.30pm No 3 West Street, Millbrook
- October 28th 7.00pm No 3 West Street, Millbrook
- October 29th 2.30pm Crafthole Memorial Hall
- October 30th 2.00pm Kingsand Community Hall