This poster was put up around the village to publicise the public consultation event held on 25th Jan uary 2014 in Millbrook Scout Hall.
On Saturday 25th January between 9.30am and 12.30 pm you can give us your views on how we go forward for the next 20 years.
- Recent changes to our planning system mean that much of our existing planning policy protecting the Rame Peninsula is lost
- Neighbourhood Planning gives the local community the powers to develop its own local land-use planning policy
- Developing a Neighbourhood Plan is a great deal of work and HAS to be supported and developed by the local community as a whole
- Millbrook Parish Council wants your support, ideas and input in helping to develop a Rame Peninsula Neighbourhood Plan
- Without a Neighbourhood Plan the Rame Peninsula is at threat of being unable to influence the nature and scope of development that may threaten all that we value on the Rame Peninsula
- Conversely, the Neighbourhood Plan gives us, as a community, the opportunity to see more of the development we might want to see and support
- We ask you to express your ideas regarding Housing, Industry, Recreation and Transport.
So please come along and take part anytime between 9.30 and 12.30 Saturday morning at the Millbrook Scout Hall, 25th January 2014